3 Day Kakadu & Litchfield
Immerse in Kakadu National Park’s rich culture and refresh in Litchfields spectacular waterfalls.
Kakadu National Park
Immerse yourself in Indigenous Culture
Litchfield National Park
Refreshing Waterfall Wonderland.
Experience the best of the Kakadu and Litchfield as we transition from the ‘Wet’ to the ‘Dry’.
Small Group Tour
Maximum 9 Passengers
2020 EarlyBird Special.
Book this tour Online and pay in Full before
December 15th and get 10% Off.
Adelaide River Crocodile Cruise
Aboriginal Rock Art
and Escarpment views.
Southern Kakadu & Litchfield
Walking & Swimming
Camping - Large Spacious Tents
Showers & Toilet Available.
- All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice due to seasonally extreme weather conditions, National Park road closures and cultural requirements of Traditional owners.
- Tour is most suited to fit, active people aged between 18 and 55. Higher/younger ages may be considered on Family friendly departures.
- Itinerary may be done in reverse at guides discretion.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended to cover curtailment, delays and missed connections.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.
Explore Kakadu & Litchfield National Parks as you immerse yourself in Indigenous culture, spectacular & refreshing waterfalls and view an array of wildlife & mesmerising scenery.
DAY 1: DARWIN TO KAKADU – WILDLIFE CRUISE & ROCK ART
- 7:00 am pick up from your Darwin accommodation.
- Adelaide River Crocodile Cruise
- Nourlangie Rock Art & Lookout (will go to Ubirr if accessible)
- Lunch & Dinner Include
DAY 2: KAKADU TO LITCHFIELD – GUNLOM
- Gunlom (if accessible otherwise Motorcar falls.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included.
DAY 3: LITCHFIELD TO DARWIN
- Florence, Tolmer & Wangi Falls
- Buley Rock Holes
- Termite Mounds
- Breakfast & Lunch included
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING